Sunday, October 9, 2011

10. Give up chocolate for a month.

For the month I September I gave up chocolate and pretty much everyone I talked to about it thought I was crazy. It really wasn't that hard, I still had fruity candy and other sweets to fall back on. My cravings weren't too bad, they were mostly for things that had just the tiniest bit of chocolate. But I got through it. The first day that I was able to eat chocolate again I proceeded to eat a WHOLE sleeve of Thin Mint cookies and then passed out for two hours. All that sugar and chocolatey goodness. I think giving up candy for a month is what's actually going to kill me, but then again there are always all the yummy baked goods I can have since that's not candy. Maybe I just need to go ahead and give up sweets. Now THAT would be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment